Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Better 2012

Last night I had the great pleasure of meeting some wonderful ladies who were soooo positive it was like wait, " Am I still in Atlanta?" The event was called " Better blogs and brands" and the focus was on helping others to achieve success whether as bloggers or whatever passion you have.   As the hosts mentioned, you just don't see many African-American women trying to help each other. The focus of the event was "Better 2012" and one of the things needed to have a better 2012 is a vision. We were encouraged to start working on vision boards and setting goals. Attending the event was definitely something I am glad I did because now I am definitely more motivated to start pursuing my passion 24/7!! Over the next few months I will definitely be reading more books and doing more research to help make my dreams a reality. So in addition to my reviews of my favorite purses, I will also be posting reviews of the various books I plan to read. Stay tuned for a better 2012!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kateria!!! I had the chance to attend as well. It was a fabulous event, I must say!!

    Came by to show some love! Keep up the great work!!

    LaTisha
    http://blushingblack.com

    ReplyDelete