Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag

Hi All!!! I know it's been a while since my last post and I'm slacking already. I promise to do better. Without further a do here's this week bag of the week. It's the Louis Vuitton Neverfull. I looove this bag! It's stylish and practical. It lives up to it's name because no matter how much you put in it, it's never full! The Neverfull comes in three different sizes: PM (petite model), MM (medium model), and GM (Grand Model). It also comes in three different prints: monogram, damier, and damier azur. Currently I have the Neverfull Azur MM but of course I want it in damier too. A girl can never have too many bags! Here are a few pics of the different Neverfulls.
Damier Neverfull MM

Damier Azur GM

Monogram Neverfull GM
Just remember you can't spell LoVe without L and V, Louis Vuitton that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment