Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Whitney Houston





This week’s blog posting is dedicated to the late Whitney Houston. I was actually working on updating this blog on Saturday February 12, 2012 when I heard the sad news of Whitney Houston’s passing.  Like many other people I was shocked and didn’t want to believe it was true. Even the next day it was as if I just had a bad dream. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting Whitney Houston  or seeing her perform , she has always been a favorite performer of mine since I was a young child. One of my earliest memories is the “Greatest Love of All” video . Then there’s “I’m your baby tonight”, “I wanna dance with somebody”, and of course “I will always love you”.  I can name so many of my favorite Whitney songs but there are so many. Her music and voice are timeless.  Whitney was more than just a great singer, she’s an icon.  RIP Whitney Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment