Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's not just a purse....... It's a Prada!

As promised I will feature a new bag every week. This week bag was inspired by first visit to the new Prada boutique in Lenox Mall. This bag immediately caught my eye and my first thought was " It is everything I need in my life right now!!!" I really love this bag mostly because of it's color. The Galleria tote bag comes in a variety of color but this color which is called cornflower blue really caught my eye. I chose this bag because it's classic and timeless. And it can be yours for the price of $1960. So while I looooovvvvve this bag, until I hit the lottery or find me a sugar daddy,  it will remain in the Prada boutique. For more pics and views of this bag in other colors go to http://store.prada.com/en/US#!/en/US/galleria-bags/galleria-bags

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see why you love this purse... When you find your sugar daddy, makes sure you he has a brother, cousin, friend..... lol!

    ReplyDelete